All In One Survival Blanket
Designed for the outdoor enthusiast that likes to pack less and achieve more. The Drifter is one piece of kit that does multiple things:
- Ground Cover
- Picnic Blanket
- Camp Blanket
- Emergency Shelter
- Wet Weather Poncho
Crafted from premium 8oz Waxed Cotton Canvas, this rugged survival blanket is designed to tackle the elements with style and durability. The outer canvas is treated with wax which repels water. Unlike synthetic materials, the breathable canvas prevents odours and mould, ensuring you feel fresh and comfortable even in humid conditions.
The Drifter Hood in an optional addition to your Drifter kit. It's made from double layered 8oz waxed canvas and buttons down onto The Drifter with 6 x custom brass buttons. Purchase your hood with the Drifter and save 20%. (Automatic discount when added to the cart with your Drifter)
No. The Drifter is water-resistant. The 8oz cotton canvas outer material is treated with wax which naturally repels water. This trusted method has been used for centuries by sailors and soldiers to protect against the elements. The advantage to this over plastic coated materials is that The Drifter breathes naturally, is biodegradable and oozes old-school charm.
The Drifter dominates as a field blanket. It's compact, simple yet versatile. The hood is innovatively designed to fit to The Drifter without impacting its role as a blanket or ground cover. We have found that almost 50% of customers don't feel they need the hood. The hood can be purchased separately but the good news is, if you buy the hood at the same time as The Drifter you save 20% off the hood. Click here to add the hood to your cart.
The Drifter comes with a coating of wax so its good to go for your very next adventure. You can (and we recommend) re-wax your Drifter throughout its lifetime. We recommend once per year or after washing.
We recommend washing The Drifter sparingly. If you need to wash it, use a cold, gentle machine wash with minimal detergent. Harsh washing will remove the protective wax coating but this can re-applied when dry.
Since 2018, we have made 95% of our Jack Stillman products in-house in our facility in Vietnam. We own and maintain our own specialised machines and the majority of our small operational team have been with us since we started. It is because of this that we can confidently offer our lifetime warranty. To learn more about our manufacturing, read this.
**Black Friday and Christmas 2023**
We know you want your stuff ASAP and you may be buying for Christmas 2023. So please take note of the following.
- We try to ship orders within a 48 hour period after receiving your order.
- We ship using Australia Post from Perth Western Australia. That means items shipped to the Eastern States of Australia can take between 6-14 business days. If you are not sure, please chat with us.
- We ship worldwide but overseas delivery times can vary from country to country.
- Cut off times for Christmas 2023 shipping from Perth are as follows:
- Standard Post - December 15
- Express Post - December 20
- Free Shipping is offered for orders over $200 within Australia.
- If your order is for a pre-order, we will contact you with updates as the order progresses.
- All orders will receive a confirmation email once the order is made and another when the order is shipped. If you don't receive these please contact us.