Old-School Craft for New Age Adventurers
**Black Friday and Christmas 2023**
We know you want your stuff ASAP and you may be buying for Christmas 2023. So please take note of the following.
- We try to ship orders within a 48 hour period after receiving your order.
- We ship using Australia Post from Perth Western Australia. That means items shipped to the Eastern States of Australia can take between 6-14 business days. If you are not sure, please chat with us.
- We ship worldwide but overseas delivery times can vary from country to country.
- Cut off times for Christmas 2023 shipping from Perth are as follows:
- Standard Post - December 15
- Express Post - December 20
- Free Shipping is offered for orders over $200 within Australia.
- If your order is for a pre-order, we will contact you with updates as the order progresses.
- All orders will receive a confirmation email once the order is made and another when the order is shipped. If you don't receive these please contact us.
Since 2018, we have made 95% of our Jack Stillman products in-house in our facility in Vietnam. We own and maintain our own specialised machines and the majority of our small operational team have been with us since we started. It is because of this that we can confidently offer our lifetime warranty. To learn more about our manufacturing, read this.
Waxed canvas is easy to take care of. The ensure the longevity of the canvas we recommend you re-wax it at least every 12 months. This keeps the product water-resistant, mould resistant and it also binds the fibres together.
Yes. This product is covered with our lifetime warranty. That means we are super confident that our manufacturing process is so tight won't see a popped seam or a shonky zipper anytime soon. We aren't saying the product is indestructible, but it certainly is built to last. Read this article for more information on our Warranty.
Waxing canvas is a natural way or protecting the fabric and whoever is under it. The wax finish causes water to bead off instead of soaking into the fibres. The advantage is that this method of proofing the fabric also allows it to breath, unlike the plastic treatment options found in waterproof fabrics. Want to know more? Read this article.
Eco leather, otherwise known as Vegetable Tanned Leather (Veg Tanned) is genuine 100% leather that is tanned using natural methods - without toxic chemicals. It's a more prestigious leather that lasts longer and is better for the environment. To learn more about Veg Tanned Leather, read this article.